1 Stock trading is the transfer of property rights, while futures trading is a risk transfer.
2 Stocks can be acquired through stock exchanges; although futures can also take delivery, most futures investors do not have physical objects as their main purpose.
3 Stocks can be kept for a long time, and futures have monthly restrictions.
4 Stocks must first be bought and sold; futures transactions can be sold first and then bought, or they can be bought first and then sold.
5 The stock will be paid in full amount or deposit, and futures can only be traded with a margin of 3% to 10%.
6 Futures trading price changes are greater than stocks, and the risk is also greater.
7 The daily trading price changes have the highest and lowest limits.
8 In principle, both must be traded through exchanges. Stocks are generally held by securities companies. Futures are traded by futures brokers.
9 Stocks are generally the product of a regional or national economy. Their prices are relatively easy to manipulate; futures are a product of an international economy and their prices are not easily manipulated.
60W Hot Melt Glue Guns Features:
4. Proective Nozzle Cover
5. Trigger Flow Control
6. Bonds instantly
7. High quality
8. High temperature or low temperature
9. New design
10. With switch function
11. Big power
12. Industrial use
14. With LED indicator
15. Colorful case
Idea for many applications. Fastening various materials such as paper, cardboard, fabric,wood, lace,trims,leather,metal,glass, tiles, rubber, ceramics and flooring etc.Ideal for hobby and household repair,DIY&craft projects.
Designed and manufactured to the highest of standards to ensure a robust and long life, we hope it provides you with many years of trouble-free, safe and reliable service.
General Safety Information:
1. Check if the plug cord was in good condition, and if there is stand before plug into the electrical outlet ; Check if the used glue gun has glue flow through back of the tunnel;
2. wait 5-10 minutes to allow glue to soften, stand up the glue gun on the table when not in use;
3. Touch nozzle to any clean, dry surface you wish to bond, to avoid any impurity stop the nozzle;
4. If the glue could not flow from the nozzle when the glue gun start to work, check if the glue gun are heating;
If glue gun can not be heated, there are following reasons:
1 Plug cord into electrical outlet not properly;
2 Glue gun has been destroyed owing to inner cord short circuit;
If glue gun can be heated, there are following reasons: Nozzle has been stopped by any impurity, ask careerman to manage it.
5. Do not use the glue gun under moist climate, humidity will affect insulation and cause electric shock;
6. Do not touch the nozzle or melted glue;
7. Do not remove out the melted glue stick from the tunnel back side, it will damaged the glue gun as well as scalding person hands.
8. Do not to disassemble or assemble any glue gun accessories freely, it will cause glue gun do not work properly;
9. Keep out of reach of children and stocked it beyond any of Children palpable side;
10. Only used for melting glue stick, no other usage;
11. When in use, there are any glue flow back from tunnel, stop using immediately, wait for careerman clean the glue;
12. Close the power if the glue gun not in use after 15 minutes;
1ï¼Ž Before use the glue gun, check if the plug cord into electrical outlet properly;
2ï¼Ž When glue gun in first use, the heating element will have small smoke, it is normal situation, but the smoke will disappeared after 10 minutes;
3ï¼Ž After power, not for a long time in standby mode(not longer for 20 minutes), when the suspension of use, unplug first.
4ï¼Ž Avoid to use the glue gun under very hot or very cold environments.
5ï¼Ž Better not work under direct cold wind blowing, it will reduce efficiency and loss power
6ï¼Ž When in continuous using, do not press the trigger with great pressure, and try to squeeze out the un-melted glue, it would damage the glue gun
7ï¼Ž Not applicable for bonding heavy objects or objects needed strong adhesive
8ï¼Ž The quality of glue stick will directly influence the glue gun function and sticking objects quality;
9ï¼Ž If the power cord is damaged, do not replace it by yourself, must ask for professionals to replace it.
10ï¼Ž This tools must b e placed in its position when not in use. And storage before the tools complete cooled.
11ï¼Ž Be careful when using any other electrical appliance with flammable material.
12ï¼Ž Not applicable for a long time in the same place.
13ï¼Ž Do not use an explosive gas atmospheres.
14ï¼Ž Note that heat may be the line of sigh, combustible materials.
15ï¼Ž Do not leave equipment unattended when switched on.
16ï¼Ž This appliance is not intended for use by persons(including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
17. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
1. Glue gun using voltage is 110-220V AC,50/60Hz;
2. Tip gun forward on stand and place a piece of cardboard under the nozzle
3. Use 7-8mm (mini trigger glue gun), 11-12(big trigger glue gun), insert glue sticks through
tunnel at back of gun
4. After power, wait for 5-10 minutes to allow glue to softenAfter glue softens, squeeze trigger to feed glue through glue barrel. Excessive force will damage glue gun. Put down nozzle after work, disconnect the power plug
Cordless Glue Gun, Hot Melt Glue Gun, 60W Cordless Glue Gun, Professional Glue Gun
Ningbo Kingvos Electrical Appliance Co.,Ltd , http://www.kingvos.com